Returns, Exchange and Cancellation Policy
RETURN, EXCHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- That for the purposes of this Policy we www.anupamabose.com or Indian Textile Crafts is referred to as "Seller" while you (“you” or “End User” or ”your” or “Buyer” or “Customer”) is referred to as "Buyer".
No Returns Policy
- That once you purchase a product from www.anupamabose.com, Seller will not accept any return. There is strictly a NO RETURN policy followed by us.
- It is our endeavor to provide you with the best customer service possible hence we permit exchanges within 14 [Fourteen] working business days of receiving the package back from you. However, kindly note that the Exchange Policy is subject to following terms and conditions:
- The Products purchased by you from www.anupamabose.com will be permitted to be exchanged only in one of the following circumstances, and no other:
- There is a Size Mismatch
- Wrong product received
- Damaged product received
- That in case you are seeking to get the product exchange because of "a size mismatch" reason, you will be liable to pay such additional amount as may be incurred by the Seller for re-shipping the product to you.
- That before dispatching the exchange product [due to size mismatch], the seller will email you about the additional cost which would be incurred by it in re-shipping the product because of your failure to mention the size correctly at the first go, on the email id provided by you.
- That it is only once you deposit the amount of additional amount to be incurred in re-shipping the product to you within a period of 48 hours, that Seller would be bound to re-ship the product back to you.
- That in case if you fail to deposit the amount for re-shipping within the prescribed time period, Seller will not be bound to re-ship the product to you nor return the money paid by you initially at the time of booking your order.
- That in case if Exchange is sought on the basis of other two reasons mentioned above i.e., (b)Wrong product received and/or (c) Damaged product received, the same will be exchanged at the cost of the Seller itself.
Procedure to be followed in case of exchange
- Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Buyer shall reasonably ensure that the Product's packaging is not damaged or tampered. In case the product is received in a damaged packaging the Buyer should immediately take a photograph of the damaged packaging and email that to the Seller.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product on email@example.com about any damaged items in your shipment within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- The Exchange process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by the Seller at the time of purchase of the Product or by email on receiving such request for Exchange or Return.
- Buyer agrees that if the returned Product is not accepted by the Seller then www.anupamabose.com / Indian Textile Crafts shall have the right liquidate or sell those Products and give all the valid title, rights, and interests including warranties and other collaterals and benefits associated with those Products (as the Buyer would have received from the Seller) to any third party to whom those Products are sold.
- In event of false, frivolous or baseless complaints regarding the delivery or quality of the products, the buyer will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- All Exchanges are subject to verification by our team at Indian Textile Crafts & www.anupamabose.com.
- Please send the product(s) back to our below-mentioned address through Courier.
Cancellation of transaction / orders
- Cancellation by Seller: Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Buyer's order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by Buyer or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information. Seller may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. All such cancellation shall be without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Seller.
- Cancellation by Buyer –
- If the Buyer desires to cancel the order placed by it, it may do so only with 24 hours of placing the order.
- If Buyer's order is so cancelled within the time period prescribed above, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such reversal, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. However, www.anupamabose.com shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
- In the event a promotional code given by www.anupamabose.com is used for the purchase of the Product, the amount under such promotional code shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order.
- Notwithstanding anything stated above, in case of requests for order cancellations, Seller reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Seller receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Seller may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Buyer within a reasonable period of time. Kindly note that Seller will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed by the Seller. Buyer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Seller and accept Seller's decision regarding the cancellation.
- Set-off of any benefits availed by the Buyer: In case the Buyer has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided by www.anupamabose.com in relation to the Product for which the order has been cancelled by the Buyer or by the Seller, Buyer agrees and authorizes www.anupamabose.com to recover such benefits from the Buyer or set-off the same from any refunds to the Buyer.
- The above is the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole liability of the Seller for any cancellation of the purchase order by the Seller or otherwise other than by the Buyer.
- Any dispute related to the Returns, Exchange or Cancellation policy shall be subject to laws applicable in India.
- Only the Courts at Jaipur, Rajasthan (India) shall have sole jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes arising under, ancillary or incidental to the Return, Exchange and Cancellation Policy.
- That this Return, Exchange and Cancellation policy is part of the User Agreement.