Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- At the very outset it is being informed that by accessing, browsing, creating your User Id and shopping at this site, you indicate your unconditional acceptance to the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein.
- Kindly note that we reserve our right, in our sole discretion to alter, modify, substitute, amend or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior intimation to its users or even Registered Users. You agree that you will be bound by all such Terms and Conditions as may be modified by us from time to time. Continued use of the site following the posting of modifications to the Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance to those changes.
- That products and information displayed on www.anupamabose.com constituted an "invitation to offer" by Indian Textile Crafts, which is a Proprietorship Concern of Anupama Bose. Your selection and placing an order on www.anupamabose.com shall be subject to the terms and conditions mentioned hereunder. It is being informed that we reserve the right to accept or reject your offer and merely placing the order will not confer any right in your favor nor any obligation on us unless it is accepted in the manner mentioned below.
- When you visit www.anupamabose.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with Indian Textile Crafts electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically either by email or by posting it on our website satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- You also agree that incase if you are a registered User and have your User Account than all communications made through that account and the email id registered therein shall be considered as duly made to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Your access/use of www.anupamabose.com and its contents grants no right to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights, including www.anupamabose.com's Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site.
- You also agree that merely accessing www.anupamabose.com or downloading any contents there-from does not confer any right upon you to use www.anupamabose.com or which are both trademarks of Indian Textile Crafts.
- You agree that as well as www.anupamabose.com are trademarks of Anupama Bose/Indian Textile Crafts and you have no right to use these trademarks for any other identical/similar trademark in relation to any of your work.
- That www.anupamabose.com or content supplier has copyright in all the contents included on this site including text, graphics, tables, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software etc., The compilation of all the contents on www.anupamabose.com is the exclusive property of Indian Textile Crafts. All software used on this site is the property of Indian Textile Crafts or its software suppliers.
- Your use of www.anupamabose.com or and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights, including www.anupamabose.com's Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. Any violation of our trademarks will be liable for legal action.
- That Indian Textile Crafts grants to you only a limited permission to access and make personal use of the website www.anupamabose.com for the purposes of browsing and placings orders and does not confer any right upon you to download (other than page catching), modify it in any manner whatsoever. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Indian Textile Crafts.
- You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, Size table or form) of www.anupamabose.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing www.anupamabose.com 's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Indian Textile Crafts. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission granted by us. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.anupamabose.com so long as the link does not portray www.anupamabose.com, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logo or any trademark or other proprietary graphic as part of the link without express written permission.
- If you use this site and open an account then you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- That Indian Textile Crafts and/or its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders placed through www.anupamabose.com in their sole discretion.
- Incase if Indian Textile Crafts refuse any service, terminate accounts registered at www.anupamabose.com, remove or edit content from www.anupamabose.com or cancel any order placed through www.anupamabose.com you shall have no right to claim any damages in lieu thereof.
Reviews, comments, communications, and other content
- You may post reviews, comments, and other content; send e-Gift Certificates and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Indian Textile Crafts reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Indian Textile Crafts and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- You grant Indian Textile Crafts and its affiliates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify www.anupamabose.com / Indian Textile Crafts or its affiliates for all claims resulting from the content you supply.
- Indian Textile Crafts has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content on www.anupamabose.com.
- www.anupamabose.com / Indian Textile Crafts takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party on its website.
Risk of loss
- All items purchased from www.anupamabose.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The fit of our clothing depends on the cut, fabric and style of each garment. Some garments are designed to have a looser, relaxed fit and some garments are styled to be more fitted. Please review our sizing guide carefully to select the size best suited to you.
- Indian Textile Craft has given as accurate description related to each product appearing on its website www.anupamabose.com as it could, however it does not warrant every description to be error free. Incase if any product delivered to you is different than what you ordered, kindly return it in accordance with the return and exchange policy mentioned.
- That the color and image as posted on the website www.anupamabose.com may not appear to be always same on your computer/laptop or device and may have color discrepancy, for which Indian Textile Crafts/www.anupamabose.com cannot be held to be responsible.
- With respect to items sold on www.anupamabose.com, we charge your credit card/debit card before your order has entered the shipping process. For any reason if we are not able to ship you products as per your order, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the products not available. However, kindly note that any additional Shipping Fees, if applicable, will not be refunded.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be wrongly priced. If we discover such a thing, we will do one of the following:
- If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Please note that this policy applies only to products sold from www.anupamabose.com.
Product properties and wash care
- All of Anupama Bose's products are handcrafted using the finest materials. The subtle variations in color, texture and finish are intrinsic to hand made products and the technique used for creating each product.
- Colors: We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this website. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- Each product displayed on the website also contains description related thereto including the after wear care to be taken. You are solely responsible for following the instructions mentioned therein to ensure product life and shine.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
- This space for the site is provided by shoppify.com on an "as is" and "as available" basis. www.anupamabose.com or Indian Textile Crafts makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Indian Textile Crafts disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Indian Textile Crafts does not warrant that www.anupamabose.com this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from www.anupamabose.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. www.anupamabose.com or Indian Textile Crafts will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Anupama Bose or Indian Textile Crafts and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
- By visiting www.anupamabose.com, you agree that in case if any dispute arises in relation to any content available on the website or the order place by you through this website, the applicable law will be the Laws of India.
- Any dispute relating in any way to your visit/access/use of www.anupamabose.com or to the products you purchase through www.anupamabose.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Jaipur, India, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate www.anupamabose.com's intellectual property rights.
- That incase if you have done any act, deed or thing which may in any manner whatsoever threaten to or infringes that intellectual property right of Indian Textile Crafts/www.anupamabose.com, Indian Textile Crafts shall be entitled to immediately get ex-parte injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India or internationally, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing under the Indian Arbitration Act. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.